Tartan Day - Invitation

  • Loren Teague
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      Hi there
      I have recently joined the Celtic Cafe, so I thought I'd say hello. I'm a
      Scottish author based in New Zealand, and I write romantic suspense and
      historical fiction. With my new novel, Highland Rebel, published yesterday
      in the US I thought I'd post an invitation to those interested in learning
      more about Scotland and the background of Highland Rebel.

      I'm also holding a draw for a free paperback of Highland Rebel, so please
      visit my website for details.
      I look forward to keeping in touch!
      Slainte
      Loren Teague
      www.lorenteague.co.nz

      TARTAN DAY - FLYING THE SCOTS FLAG AT WHISKEY CREEK PRESS READERS' GROUP

      You're warmly invited to join me on April 6th on the WCP readers group as it
      is TARTAN DAY. I'll be talking about my new historical romance novel,
      Highland Rebel, the Scots, and history. I'll also tell you stories about my
      home in the Highlands of Scotland.
      There is a close connection historically between Scotland and the wild west
      in America, especially since Buffalo Bill's Wild West Circus toured Scotland
      in the early 1900s. My grandfather saw the circus when he was ten years old.

      Learn more about famous Scottish historical characters - and the Scots who
      were part of pioneer history in America. Most of all, I'll give you insight
      into Scottish historical romantic fiction written by myself - a Scot from
      Braveheart country.
      What do the Scots think of Scottish romances written by American authors?
      Find all this out and more on TARTAN DAY!
      To join the WCP readers group, all you have to do is send a blank email to
      WCPreaders-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      The WCP Readers group warmly welcomes new members who enjoy reading and
      discussing books. Please feel free to introduce yourself and post questions
      to our authors who write mystery, thrillers, romantic suspense, westerns,
      science fiction, fantasy and historicals. We love to chat! See you there.
      Slainte!
      Loren Teague
      www.highlandrebel.com