But why would I get the ticking only when the mount is facing certain positions? Jimvikel
Take the side cover off, and look. The clutch, or gearing just might be dirty.tmnathe
I use Starsense. While slewing, there is no ticking. When it gets to an alignment point and stops, it will tick for a few seconds and then the ticking stops.vikel
- Celestron CPC Product line:
Note: This is a Spamfree news group. Spam messages are immediately rejected and their accounts blocked.
- Jan 25, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.