Pole Shift

  • cheyarapchero
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2005
      I have a question...ok, after the earthquake that caused the
      tsunamis, scientists said that the pole shifted an inch. Was this
      the pole shift that Cayce predicted or is the shifting of the pole
      that he predicted a more dramatic event?
    • mike white
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 17, 2005

            cayce predicted a more terrible series of earthquakes.  many of these will happen in the usa.  i have some pages on poleshifts and earth changes ...

        Kind regards,
        Mike White
        http://all-ez.com/yahoo-groups.htm