HAPPY HOLIDAYS

  • michael
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2003
      sorry if im redundant

      I want to wish all a wonderful holiday season. thanks for
      participating with our group.
      from a mystical standpoint, other aspects of the season come to
      mind. the ancients hid too much of the truth. all was veiled and
      occulted. idiots didnt help by their burning of books. if the
      people had not been kept in the dark philosophically speaking, they
      may not have done such a terrible thing.
      the pine tree and its cone, are powerful signs of a great
      mystery. one of our endocrine glands is the pineal. said to be thus
      christened, by reason of its shape, like a pinecone. it goes much
      deeper i think. the pinecone only becomes fertile after fire reaches
      it. we must pass thru water and fire to reach heaven perhaps. Jesus
      said, do not hide your lamp under a bushel basket, but put it up on
      high.
      the stars and planets are mentioned significantly. it seems
      likely that the star that the wise men 'followed', had to have been a
      planet. we are told to watch the stars in this season, and the
      moving planets. we are told it is 'wise' to do so. so the 'star of
      bethlehem' may have been a planet. we have the winter solstice early
      in this season, our shortest day. the prominence of astrological
      wisdom is given in most of the great wisdom handed down from the
      ancients. winter nights are the clearest for star gazing. above the
      southern horizon, see the 'tea pot' of sagitarius. you can even see
      the steam of it passing into the stream of the milky way. anybody
      can learn these things, by going out every clear night. armed with
      the field guide to the stars and planets, and 'star names- their
      meaning and lore'. start with finding the prominent zodiac sign for
      that month. do this every month for a year. later you can split
      the head of cygnus the swan into its two binary stars, one golden,
      the other robin egg blue. you can see that mizar of ursa major, the
      horse and its rider, maybe thrown there from the pleiades, is two
      stars, both binary, so four in all. i use a 4 inch reflector scope
      by edmund scientific. with a big light bucket you can have an
      incredible view even at 40 power. i see more order than chaos. too
      much for chance alone.
      so remember the almighty Creator this and every season, and the
      spiritual light, the first cause, the Word - the Christ. you do not
      need a telescope to see him, just turn within. the impetus for life
      comes in the solar wind perhaps. if so, we are being scanned, as
      they say on star trek. so we are given life, and its known what we
      are doing with it. the more we are given, the more that is expected
      of us.
      all, try to add some good to the world in the coming year. try
      to be a good and helpful influence upon others. kind, generous,
      selfless acts, gain us the Grace of God. what more could you want?

      Have a joyous, and happy holiday season!
      Kind regards,
      Mike White
      http://all-ez.com/yahoo-groups.htm
    • dinesh khandelwal
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 24, 2003
        Thank you Mike and wish the same to you and the Group

        Love. Dinesh.