Cayce readings

  • trailofhope
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2002
      Hi,
      I am interested in the Cayce readings.
      I have a personal situation for which I am asking help.
      I have not the financial capability to join the A.R.E. Sounds
      hardly believable at $48/yr. But I am heavily in debt, no credit
      card no checks. I am not asking for sympathy, for there is no shame
      in being poor. Only shame in reaching this point. I am not seeking
      donations or anything.
      You may find this bizarre and selfish, but; What I seek is any
      Cayce's reading on homosexuality. For I am locked and lost. I do
      not wish to burn in hell as I have lived my life believing. It is a
      fear which has consumed me since a very early age. Always asking
      self, why am I like this etc. I have always been locked inside
      myself, afraid, lost in the 'knowledge' that I am unworthy.
      I now feel that I have been so consumed by this, that I have lost
      sight of my destiny. That is, there are things that I knew as a
      child that became buried behind my focusing on my fearful
      abomination. In hiding myself from detection, into the shadows went
      also the truths.
      I do not expect that Cayce's readings will 'vindicate' me from my
      sins. The greatest of which was a loss of faith. But I have hope
      that if I were to find these readings. I might also find guidance in
      learning to walk in a light that might help to lift the cloak of
      hatred for myself I have worn for so many years.
      Thank you.
    • mike white
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2002
        hi

        i find very little info under that heading, but the bulk of the readings and of scripture does apply, and may bring comfort. remember we have lived hundreds of lives, in both genders. that each of us is a composite of all we have been. these are but the two sides of man. play the cards you were dealt, and be the best that you can be. you might be happier remaining celibate, in a life of study or service to others. dont waste this opportunity.

        [this was for a specific man, and may not apply to your case, consult a physician.]

        3. In analyzing the disturbances with this body, here we find
        not only the pathological conditions to be considered but the
        psychological. For, these are the effects of karmic
        influences, thus having to do with something being met in
        self in the present experience.

        4. Here, the complete analysis of an entity's being might be
        proof of those tenets (to those who would study such) that
        life is a continuous experience. And where one has met self
        in those activities having to do with the psychological (that
        is, the soul-self), as in this body, and also the
        physiological - or the physical body and its relationships to
        the spiritual or psychic body, as in this condition here,
        there is brought a homosexual disturbance that is to the body
        a mental and a physical condition to be met.

        5. These, then, are the conditions to be met.

        6. For, with the relationships in mind, in body of such, as to
        open the cells in the Leydigian (lyden) forces, there is the
        flow of the kundaline in and through the body which finds
        expression in the organs of the sensory system; not merely to
        the disgust but to the shame of the body in itself - and yet
        these become a part of the whole body-mind and being. Thus
        there is brought not merely a physical or purely pathological
        condition but a physiological and psychological disturbance
        to the body.

        3364-1 Page 2

        7. These as we find can be met, by the mind and by that which is
        a part of the electrical forces of the body itself. Thus
        these, as we find, will be the applications. If these are
        used we may correct these disturbances, in self, in mind, in
        body, in the physical reactions.

        8. First we would begin taking internally small quantities of
        Atomidine, to produce excess iodine in the body. Taken one
        drop in half a glass of water each morning before breakfast
        for five days.

        9. Then leave off three days. Then take again for five days.

        10. Then leave off five days more, and commence all over again.

        11. At the same time begin using the low electrical vibrations of
        the Wet Cell Appliance to produce, with the Atomidine a
        reaction of potassium in the body or potash, that will react
        upon the gland forces that are the cause or the source of
        this deflection. This would be attached to the body on the
        same day that the Atomidine is taken internally. The
        attachments would be made in the same manner as the Radio
        Active Appliance. The charging solution should be made as
        strong as the body can well take, that is, to the gallon and
        a half of distilled water:

        Copper Sulphate.................2 pounds,
        Sulphuric Acid C.P..........1 3/4 ounces,
        Zinc............................9 drams,
        Willow Charcoal...............1/2 pound.

        Both attachment plates are to be made of the same metal
        either the German silver or nickel. One would be attached
        to the right wrist the other to the left ankle; the next day
        the same plates would be attached one to the left wrist, the
        other to the right ankle, and swap back and forth daily in
        this way and manner. Attach the Appliance for thirty minutes
        each day.

        12. When the second series of the Atomidine has been taken (not
        before but afterward) have an osteopathic adjustment in the
        lumbar axis and the lower portion at the 9th dorsal.

        13. Then, after two more series of the Atomidine, have another
        osteopathic adjustment.

        14. Do these, and we should have no further trouble.

        15. Live and keep normal activities. Begin with the study of
        self - not anatomically but spiritually. And the greater
        spiritual lesson you may gain is in the 5th chapter of
        Matthew. Learn this by heart, then read the 14th chapter of
        John and the 12th chapter of Romans. Then live them! Live

        3364-1 Page 3

        them in thy daily relationships to others. Know that these
        words are spoken to thee. Apply these with thy application
        of the mechanical and material things for the body.

        regards
        sparky

[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor