Fwd: [CateraOwners] Re: Dash Bulbs

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2004
      The cluster removal doc is the "Cadillac Catera TSB & Service Files"
      folder.

      --- In CateraOwners@yahoogroups.com, John <jclarke@i...> wrote:
      > Hi anthony,
      > I must be blind, I can't find any file called removal.doc, or
      even cluster for that matter.
      > John
      >
      > >This was the file... the pictures really help.
      > >select CLUSTER
      > > REMOVAL.DOC .- This is the contribution of one
      > >of the members -
      > >it may be of help even though you own a '98.- If my
      > >memory serves me -
      > >the task of removing the cluster is relatively easy - as
      > >remarked by
      > >2 or 3 Cat owners, and members of this group.
      >

      > >Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      > >Terms of Service.

      > > Yahoo! Mail - You care about security. So do we.
    • John
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2004
        Hi Frank/Anthony,
        Found it..... Thanks........ John

        >The cluster removal doc is the "Cadillac Catera TSB &
        >Service Files"
        >folder.

        >--- In CateraOwners@yahoogroups.com, John
        ><jclarke@i...> wrote:
        >> Hi anthony,
        >> I must be blind, I can't find any file called
        >removal.doc, or
        >even cluster for that matter.
        >> John
        >>
        >> >This was the file... the pictures really help.
        >and
        >> >select CLUSTER
        >> > REMOVAL.DOC .- This is the contribution of
        >one
        >> >of the members -
        >> >it may be of help even though you own a '98.- If
        >my
        >> >memory serves me -
        >> >the task of removing the cluster is relatively easy -
        >as
        >> >remarked by
        >> >2 or 3 Cat owners, and members of this group.
        >>

        >> >Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        >> > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
        >Yahoo!
        >> >Terms of Service.

        >> > Yahoo! Mail - You care about security. So do we.

        >--------------------~-->
        >Yahoo! Autos. Everything you need to know about
        >buying
        >or selling a car. FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
        >Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
        >http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOA
        >A/lkiolB/TM

      • Mike Turner
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 1, 2004
          Hello...

          Can anyone tell me if the dash bulbs can be purchased
          at my local auto parts store, or do they need to be
          ordered?

          Thanks,

          Mike

          http://my.yahoo.com
        • anthony chesswer
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 1, 2004
            Actually I used the 168 bulbs, but they were a little too bright, so I just replaced all of them..  I may go back and get the other set (Wal-mart had only these two).  The others were 194 and I'm told they are a lower candle power.
                       Hello...

                       Can anyone tell me if the dash bulbs can be purchased
                       at my local auto parts store, or do they need to be
                       ordered?

                       Thanks,

                       Mike

            Do you Yahoo!?