"buzzing noise" and no heat on driver's side - help please

  • cadillac_way
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
      Good morning my fellow Catera lovers.

      I am getting this buzzing noise from my dash when I adjust my
      temperature on the driver's side (trying to get heat) and when I shut
      the engine off it buzzes for about 5-7 seconds then stops. Ironically,
      I am not getting heat on the driver's side but the passenger side is
      pumping out perfect heat while the driver's side and rear vent is
      releasing cold air. This is happening simultaneously. Any suggestions
      would be greatly appreciated.

      Thank you.
    • Chad