Re: Brakes

  • cateraowners
    Message 1 of 63 , Jan 1, 2004
      Raul, could you provide some info on the 19 inch wheels and tires
      you're using? Which wheel, where they came from, any special offset
      adapters, which tires, etc? And maybe some pics for the Photos
      section? Thanks!

    • WOM
      Message 63 of 63 , Feb 20 5:30 AM
        Yup, still got 'em. I assume you've scuffed the
        rear rotors before you put the pads on, but it
        sounds like it's glazing. I would scuff the
        rotors again and try to do another
        break-in. Otherwise, it may be something with
        the pads. So far, my brakes have not been
        squealing with the TruStar pads in the rear.