Campaigns

  • rebwnd@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4, 2002
      There are two stickers under the hood of my '99 Catera that refer to Campaign #001037 and #00047. I've searched TSB and recall data finding no reference to these numbers. Dos anyone know what they are for?
    • cateraowners
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 5, 2002
        --- In CateraOwners@y..., rebwnd@a... wrote:
        > There are two stickers under the hood of my '99 Catera that refer
        to Campaign
        > #001037 and #00047. I've searched TSB and recall data finding no
        reference to
        > these numbers. Dos anyone know what they are for?

        A check with my freindly local dealer says....

        1037 - Secondary Air Injector Hose...I believe this issue was
        discussed in Service Bulletin 00-06-04-032, which I'll try and post
        on the site later

        00047 isn't coming up here as a valid campaign, but if you send your
        VIN number, we can most likely find out.
      • logandiagnostic
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 5, 2002
          Could be a misprint. There is a 00042 bulletin. It deals with
          inspection and replacing the harmonic ballancer pully.

          Logan
          www.logandiagnostic.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 5, 2002
            --- In CateraOwners@y..., rebwnd@a... wrote:
            > There are two stickers under the hood of my '99 Catera that refer
            to Campaign
            > #001037 and #00047. I've searched TSB and recall data finding no
            reference to
            > these numbers. Dos anyone know what they are for?

            I think the prior post from logandiagnostics likely hits the nail on
            the head...look at that one...thanks.
          • rebwnd@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 5, 2002
              It is actually 00042. Thanks. Also, I just looked at TSB 00-06-04-032. Thanks, again.