Re: [CateraOwners] Small Tail lignt on 2000/2001 models

  • Peter Alex
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
      Odd that there were no bulbs in the sockets and the new ones burned out so fast, sounds like a problem. The dealer bulbs can't be some "special" type that lasts longer. You may have some sort of problem to burn out two new bulbs so fast and that there were none in the car when you bought it may indicate something. Let us know what develops.

      shornback6294 <shornback@...> wrote:
      I just purchased a 2000 catera with two burned out tail lights (the
      small tail lights that share the housing with the reverse lights).
      I am having trouble finding the tail lights that will work (the
      booklets at Autozone, advance auto etc. all state a bulb that will
      not fit in the housing).  I tried the #67 bulbs as stated in message
      #5618 but they burned out in one day.  There were no bulbs in the
      car when I purchased it.  Any help in finding these bulbs
      (aftermarket) would be helpful.  If not will buy then from a
      cadillac dealer.

      Thanks.

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now