Re: [CateraOwners] signal range switch circuit

  • Robert Cavanaugh jr
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2013
      You can just remove the switch and open it up, clean it out and put in some dielectric grease.The switch has 3 bolts holding it on, one plug, and the shift cable. That's all that holds it on. It has 7 torx screws that seal it shut. Nothing will fall out when you disassemble it. No reason to buy a new one if you can fix what you have. If you discover it is burnt or worn out after opening it then buy a new one, but check it first. It is very expensive to replace.