signal range switch circuit

  • rejeanm
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2013
      I need help to find this part .The dealer here want to charge me 400$ to do the work where can I get the part cheaper. And the code read # P0705.Hope someone can help. This car is costing me a fortune. Thank you
    • Robert Cavanaugh jr
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2013
        You can just remove the switch and open it up, clean it out and put in some dielectric grease.The switch has 3 bolts holding it on, one plug, and the shift cable. That's all that holds it on. It has 7 torx screws that seal it shut. Nothing will fall out when you disassemble it. No reason to buy a new one if you can fix what you have. If you discover it is burnt or worn out after opening it then buy a new one, but check it first. It is very expensive to replace.