Re: [CateraOwners] catera floor mats

  • Caleb Lavalley
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 31, 2012
      i havent taken any pictures yet but i will in the morning and send them to you
      caleb in new hampshire

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2012
      the single mat  i believe is the driver side and the other is all four mats

      Message 3 of 7 , Aug 3, 2012
        How about $20 and I'll email you a UPS Shipping label?

        Message 4 of 7 , Aug 3, 2012
          its a deal
          my email address is trans_guy101@...
          email me and we can figure everything out

          --- In CateraOwners@yahoogroups.com, Ruben Gama <fotoclubinc@...> wrote:

          > How about $20 and I'll email you a UPS Shipping label?

        • Ruben Gama
          Message 5 of 7 , Aug 9, 2012
            Hi There,

            I have not heard from you what is your mailing address so that I can send you the cash and a UPS Label.

            Thanks!

            Ruben,