Fuel tank door clip

  • moose_blip
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2012
      Good day all,

      My Catera needs a replacement part for inside the fuel door area. Its the clip that screws on the inside that holds the fuel door closed and that the locking pin fits through. I can't seem to find a part ID# and my repair books are stored right now for moving reasons.

      Anyone know how I can obtain a new old stock or used one?

      Thanks a ton,
      Moose