Re: 01 catera leaking oil cooler

  • tuctem
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2010
      Read message 1527. Pay special attention to step #20. Chad is the
      author of this article and a tech at a Cadi dealership.- (Hi Chad! ).
      I did this 3 or 4 yrs ago .- Getting the oil lines out of the way
      allow nuff wiggle room to get the O.C. out of the cavity- as described
      in 20 - it was challenging indeed.

      --- In CateraOwners@yahoogroups.com, "philip_mallinson"
      <philip_mallinson@...> wrote:

      > I have got down to removing the cover bolts and freeing the cover but
      is there some secret to wiggling out between the cylinder heads.