Re: weather band question

  • charlie_p26
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2010
      My 2000 sport has it in the Bose system.

      --- In CateraOwners@yahoogroups.com, "john05636" <john05636@...> wrote:

      > I was wondering if every body has the weather band in their catera ?? or is it just a option? a friend and i was going back in forth with it he said it was optional and i think it is standard in the catera?? nice car to have when your surfing and need to know the weather asap i love to storm surf but if the wind gusts gets to high then its hard to stay on your board then the waves get to sloppy.and i can sit in the catera listening to the weather band and decide to ride the storm out or take off..

    • cateralion
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2010
        Are to talking about the Weather strip or a radio station?

        --- In CateraOwners@yahoogroups.com, "john05636" <john05636@...> wrote:  > I was wondering if every body has the weather band in their catera ?? <

      • cateraowners
        Message 3 of 6 , May 1, 2010
          According to the Owners Manuals in the Files section, the 1997 cars and the 98 and on cars without the Bose system don't have the weather band in the radio. It appears only the Bose optioned cars have the weather band.

          --- In CateraOwners@yahoogroups.com, "john05636" <john05636@...> wrote:

          > I was wondering if every body has the weather band in their catera ?? or is it just a option? a friend and i was going back in forth with it he said it was optional and i think it is standard in the catera?? nice car to have when your surfing and need to know the weather asap i love to storm surf but if the wind gusts gets to high then its hard to stay on your board then the waves get to sloppy.and i can sit in the catera listening to the weather band and decide to ride the storm out or take off..

        • John Williams
          Message 4 of 6 , May 1, 2010
            i have the Bose to ..98 catera ..must be the Bose option

            John Williams.

            Message 5 of 6 , May 1, 2010
              Weather band weather station..only on Bose ?

              John Williams.