Re: Code P0301

  • roryw88
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 1, 2010
      Dave, did you have this code exclusivly like I do, or did you have multiple codes with different cylinders misfiring?

      --- In CateraOwners@yahoogroups.com, David matlock <matrok97@...> wrote:

      > yes i had spark. But i am the impatient type so after changing plugs and wires the problem was still there under load so i went straight for the coil pack and problem went away and ran great or maybe better.

    • David matlock
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 1, 2010
        that code only

        Dave, did you have this code exclusivly like I do, or did you have multiple codes with different cylinders misfiring?

        --- In CateraOwners@yahoogroups.com, David matlock <matrok97@...> wrote:

        > yes i had spark. But i am the impatient type so after changing plugs and wires the problem was still there under load so i went straight for the coil pack and problem went away and ran great or maybe better.

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            CateraOwners-digest@yahoogroups.com
            CateraOwners-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • roryw88
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 2, 2010
          Hey everyone, just wanted to give an update. You guys were right. I found a used coil pack for $25.00 and installed it. To my surprise, it actually worked. Even with #1 cylinder giving spark, for some reason it was misfiring with the old coil pack. Now, it runs great. Thank you guys so much. I don't know what I would do without this site.