Re: [CateraOwners] Logan Diagnostic question

  • LoganDiagnostic@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2009
      $160 is peanuts compared to what Cadillac wants for the Escalade lamp.
      GMpartsdirect is where I would of sent you.

      From your descripition. The lamp has failed internally. That said, if
      the lamp is not working at all, there is a specific 'CHMSL' fuse for
      the lamp in the underhood fuse block. This fuse is also for the trailer
      hitch wiring.

      For Escalades with a non-working lamp. We make people check that fuse
      first.

      Logan Diagnostic LLC
      www.ledfix.com
      www.airbagcrash.com