Catera For Sale!!! Excellent shape! Great price!

  • vallecesar
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008
      Well I hate to do it but I have no choice. I have to sell my Catera. We
      have a new baby boy in our lives and we need to get something bigger
      for us. My Catera is a 1997 with all the bells and whistles. Some of
      those include 2001 Catera chrome wheels, Bose system, CD Changer,
      leather interior, spoiler, tinted and much more. The car has 127,000
      miles but that said it drives like a new car. I have maintained this
      car up to par. I bought the car with less than 50,000 miles and have
      had no major problems. I live in the Kansas City metro area. If you are
      interested in seeing it in person let me know. I can make the
      arrangements. I do have plenty of pictures that I can send at your
      request. If you want more details please let me know. Check out
      www.kbb.com or www.nadaguides.com to checkout the private value of the
      and we can workout a price. Thank you.