Re: [CateraOwners] Brakes and rotors

  • Ron Main
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2007

      Bought mine at NAPA. Good price, good pads and rotors.

      I need new pads and rotors. Found a few on ebay. Are these any good?
      Item number: 160111540271

      If not can anyone recommend some. I want good quality ones but not
      anything for racing or anything like that. Thanks

    • candrdelaro
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2007
        --- In CateraOwners@yahoogroups.com, "Ron Main" <themainevent@...> wrote:

        > Bought mine at NAPA. Good price, good pads and rotors.
        >

        > I need new pads and rotors. Found a few on ebay. Are these any good?
        > Item number: 160111540271
        >
        > If not can anyone recommend some. I want good quality ones but not
        > anything for racing or anything like that. Thanks

        I also bought mine at Napa. I'm happy with them. And, if there is
        something you don't like, Napa will take them back.

        Chuck D.
      • Harry Freeman
        Message 3 of 6 , May 1, 2007
          Greetings ( + )!( + )

          Jason, check the archives because ABAIR one "Catera Owners" member
          posted that the Pontiac Grand Prix, or was it the Pontiac G3 rotors
          would fit the Cat.

          On Apr 30, 2007, at 11:24 PM, Jason Williams wrote:

          > I need new pads and rotors. Found a few on ebay. Are these any good?
          > Item number: 160111540271
          >
          > If not can anyone recommend some. I want good quality ones but not
          > anything for racing or anything like that. Thanks

          Cheers, /\*_*/\

          Harry (*^_^*)
          * If pro is the opposite of con, then what is the opposite of progress?
          Congress!
          Men's restroom House of Representatives,
          Washington, DC
        • peetyz123
          Message 4 of 6 , May 1, 2007
            www.advanceautoparts.com www.rockauto.com and www.summitracing.com
            Check those as well as napa ive checked them all good prices get
            ceramic pads
          • navinst1300
            Message 5 of 6 , May 2, 2007
              www.rotorpros.com zinc washer cross-drilled, slotted , and colored
              center hub was $200.00 with freight. Look great work better with EBC
              green stuff ceramic pads.
              --- In CateraOwners@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Williams" <jwilli39@...>