'97 Catera Wheels

  • Ron Main
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2007
      Greetings,

      I upgraded the wheels on my '97 Catera. I have the old ones for sale if anyone is interested.

      4 '97 Cadillac Catera Chrome Wheels
      $200.00 plus shipping (approx $80.00)

      Wheels are in decent shape for the age, usual scratches, dings.

      Thanks,
      Ron

    • Philip Rodda
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2007
        --- In CateraOwners@yahoogroups.com, "Ron Main" <themainevent@...> wrote:

        > Greetings,
        >
        > I upgraded the wheels on my '97 Catera. I have the old ones for sale
        if anyone is interested.

        > 4 '97 Cadillac Catera Chrome Wheels
        > $200.00 plus shipping (approx $80.00)
        >
        > Wheels are in decent shape for the age, usual scratches, dings.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Ron

        do you have Photos of the wheels and where are you located?