Welcome To The Cadillac Catera Owners Group

  • tommeek
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2001
      I've started this group as a recent buyer of a Catera looking for a
      place to share information, post technical service bulletins and
      tips, vehicle photos, and anything Catera. Please feel free to join
      and post at will. I'll be adding more material in the coming days
      and weeks and invite you to do the same.