the manual

  • Tyranda Thompson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2006
      does anyone knows where i can find a free online manual of a 1998
      cadillac catera anywhere without coming out of pockets????
      or maybe yall can help me my car is not turning over, what should i do
      or check???
    • gord_gecko
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2006
        --- In CateraOwners@yahoogroups.com, "Tyranda Thompson"
        <sleepy_68_2000_68@...> wrote:

        > does anyone knows where i can find a free online manual of a 1998
        > cadillac catera anywhere without coming out of pockets????
        > or maybe yall can help me my car is not turning over, what should i
        do
        > or check???

        It's best to give as much of an exact description as possible.

        You turn the key and ... nothing?
        Do hear any click under the hood? (that would be the solenoid)
        You actually mean it will crank, but not start?
        etc.