RE: [CateraOwners] Re: upgrades for a stock Catera

  • Jason Singleton
    Message 1 of 16 , May 1 8:26 AM
      If you want body kits or accesories, go here:
      http://www.irmscher.de/com/

      click on products/ accessories vauxhall/ omega/
      omega b/ as of my 2000/ saloon.

      These accesories will fit the catera.

      Jason

      http://www.steinmetz.de/english/classicmodels/index.html

      http://www.rsportscars.com/eng/cars/commodore_sv8.asp

      > > > --- In CateraOwners@yahoogroups.com, "Anthony
      > > Carrieri"

      > > Cadillac, and he
      > > needed a new
      > > radiator.
      > > > So
      > the
      > > new radiator. So
      > > now
      > > working on putting a
      > > new
      > sony
      > > amp and 12" JVC
      > > sub.
      > and
      > > i need to know
      > > the
      > > town at school.
      > > > also,
      > > require modifying
      > > the
      > as
      > > a professional
      > > race
      > > dropped in the CTS-
      > > V's
      > > chips, etc for the

      > > > Cadillac catera Cadillac cts
      > Cadillac
      > > for sale
      > > Lower control arm

      > email
      > > to:

      > > Yahoo! Terms of
      > > Service.

      > > > Yahoo! Mail goes everywhere you do. Get it on
      > > your phone.

      === message truncated ===

      http://mail.yahoo.com