Re: [CateraOwners] Read G/M ODBII Codes without a Scanner/Reader

  • Jason Singleton
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2006
      Don't know if anyone has seen this, I haven't tried it
      so I don't know if it works. Sounds too good to be
      true!

      http://myweb.accessus.net/~090/cadidiag.html#ses

      Jason

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • LoganDiagnostic@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 1, 2006
        In a message dated 2/1/2006 10:16:21 A.M. Central Standard Time, jason_singleton_2000@... writes:
        http://myweb.accessus.net/~090/cadidiag.html#ses
        Wont work on German built Catera.....

      • Chad
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 1, 2006
          As far as I know there is no way to check the codes in a cat with out a code
          reader. That link will work with the Deville, Seville and Eldo.