Re: 1997 Catera Purchase

  • tjprog
    Message 1 of 83 , Feb 1, 2005
      --- In CateraOwners@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick" <ldspadd@y...> wrote:

      > I agree with Chuck, KBB is much more commonly used and one can get a
      > more realistic figure from it. As for the Cat in question, I'd say
      the
      > price is average *at best*. It has a broken heater and A/C system.
      Who
      > cares how much someone could fix it themselves for, that must bring
      > down the value a lot. I mean seriously; who's going to buy a car
      > without heat in January?

      I would buy - if Price is $1-$2k below the Value,
      why not.
      TJ
    • mitchell_catera
      Message 83 of 83 , Jan 27, 2007
        Yes rear heated seats were offered. I own a 2000 Catera Sport. The
        buttons for the rear heated seats are just below the air vents on the
        rear of the center console, and on either sides of the cigarette
        lighter. They have a little light on them that will light up when in
        use.