34827Re: [CateraOwners] RE: EBTCM ?

  • Chester Guerrero
    Oct 23, 2013
      lol thanks for the confirmation, I do not take any credit, I have only repeated what others have already stated, and I am a Catera Owner and would have gone broke taking this car to the Dealer or anywhere else, that said guess what.. I just replaced my 2 front tires AGAIN, so I decided to take it to get aligned, guess what the F...g control Arm bushings are Gone, their quote ( drum roll) .... 1k dollars hahahah WTF, really oh wait they will give me a break, 850.00 hmm I smell a Fish, no a Whale. I go to RockAuto.com hmm front Left and Right 360.00 with bushings and Ball Joint, NICE... I like. so MY labor and their parts around 400.00, GO F..k yourself Alignment Shop and Dealer.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic