Wanted: Friendly Male Cockatiel or bonded pair of the same gender Cockatiels - Lehigh Valley

  • adoptapiggietoday
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2013
      Looking for a friendly & healthy male cockatiel or a bonded pair of the same gender cockatiels for my father-in-law who's cockatiel had just passed away due to old age. He is a retired senior who lives alone and stays home a lot. He loves animals and can give the cockatiel(s) lots of love and attention. Thanks! :-)