Wanted: Used (or new) Canon BC-33e or BC-34e printhead(s) as (used in Canon BJC-3000, 6000, and several other Canon printers)

  • Randy Kramer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2012
      If anybody has a Canon BC-33e or BC-34e printhead (new or used, but not known
      to be burnt out), or is discarding a Canon printer that uses that printhead,
      I'm interested in getting one or more and trying to clean them out (if they
      are plugged) to use as a replacement.

      For easy (pre-)identification, the BC-33e and -34e use 4 ink cartridges,
      black, blue (cyan), red (magenta), and yellow. The -33e uses a cartridge for
      black that is thicker than the other three colors, the -34e uses a black
      cartridge that is the same thickness as the three color cartridges.

      I know there are other printheads that use something like 5 or 6 ink
      cartridges, and there may even be a different series of printheads that use
      4.

      Randy Kramer
    • Randy Kramer