OFFER: Lots of items! Mixed clothing, shelves, etc...MUST TAKE ALL! (North Catty)

  • Mercedes Escoto
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2012
      I have three medium sized garbage bags full of mostly teen clothing size medium to large and some shoes...wooden shelves for knick knacks, a dvd shelf that is metal and particle board and a few other things on my porch...quick pick up please and must take all and freecycle what you don't want...thanks! I am in North Catasauqua!