wanted:unwanted air conditioners, dehumidifiers, and any other metal(quakertown)

  • Squally Villafane
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2011
      if you or someone you know has any type of metal or wire that they would like removed for free then send me a message. some examples of what i take are air conditioners, dehumidifiers, computers, mini fridges, and any type of metal or wire. I can do speedy pickups if you can get your items to your front porch and then message me your address and i will come get within 24 hours. please dont put any thing at the curb because other people will take them. thanks and have a good day. any questions just email me. thanks. -Squally