OFFER: Two big bags of clothing..baby girl, juniors, womens mixed and cat treats (North Catty)

  • Mercedes L Escoto
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2010
      Looking for a quick pick up...the clothing is all bagged up, went through some more stuff and have a big black contractor bag and a medium size white bag of clothing, a ton of baby girl clothing ranging from newborn to 24 months, a few toddler boy pieces, a bunch of juniors mainly mediums and some womens clothing.  I also have two unopened bags of Whisker Lickins cat treats, we accidentally got the moist kind, these are still good until Jan 2011.  Salmon flavor and chicken flavor, quick pick up please! :)