OFFER: Twin mattress, box spring, frame (North Catty)

  • PwincessButtercup
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 2:22 PM
      I am offering my daughters old twin mattress, box spring and metal frame to anyone who can use it.  It is not new and has been used for many years but it is very usable yet.  We just got her a new set and need this one out as soon as possible.  Please respond with when you can pick up please, would prefer today/tonight, thank you!