      From: misalberts@...
      Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 01:37:44
      To: <Catasauqua_PA_Freecycle@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Offer: PBS style Mystery Books (Bath/Bethlehem/Hellertown)

      Various PBS style paperback mystery books, murder mystery, 'Golden Age' mysteries from authors: Agatha Christie, Rex Stout, Ngaio Marsh, Robert Goldsborough, Margery Allingham, Jane Langton, and P.D. James. I also have some "Mrs. Jeffries" mysteries by Emily Brightwell. Please indicate what authors you are interested in and if there are any specific titles you or someone you may know are looking for. I have LOTS of these books and would like to give them to everyone who is interested. Also, if anyone knows of any retirement or senior homes that would like them for their residents please let me know. Thanks! Pick-up in Bath, Bethlehem, or Hellertown.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic