354OFFER: Big box of misc. Lots of different things! (NORTH CATTY)

  • Mercedes Escoto
    Oct 30, 2011
      I am offering a fairly decent sized box of all kinds of useful items.  I cleaned through my house and just added things that are either new or barely used that I never use.  Puzzle books which have a few puzzles in each done, Architectural Digest magazines from this year, gift bags, never used, unused pens, some office stuff, etc...the list goes on.  Quick pick up preferred, please only reply with day and time you can pick up, thanks!  I am located in North Catasauqua which is about a couple miles from the Lehigh Valley Mall.