While everyone is on the subject , to replace pumpout hose do you remove deck cover and pull out old and pull in new thru deck? Thanks Dwight CM381 On Dec 16,pierced8760
Good point Warren. I made sure to clamp down and/or secure all rigid sections, leaving no long lengths unsupported, but I also left short sections of hose to
Rich (& others with PVC plumbing), This has apparently been a good solution to the permeability issue for almost 15 years on C380s (& some sister boats Iwarrenell75
This group is for the owners and those interested in Catalina 380 series
sailboats (Catalina 380, 390 and 387).
This is an un-moderated group - the message area is public.
- You need to be a member to post messages and look at the files/photos
- You do not need to be an owner to join
Membership moderation is only done to avoid abuse and spam. Message postings are un-moderated.
We also encourage you to visit the Catalina 380 International Association website at http://www.catalina380.org/
Please, no commercial postings.
- Oct 28, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.