*looks rather traumatized* College...

  • sweetchibihentai@aol.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 4, 2006
      i'm in college... i went to orientation and registered for classes
      yesterday... it's friggin COMPLICATED. *winces* i now have 4 classes... 2 of them
      every day... the other 2... well, the Lab is every other day, and the Math thing
      is once a month on Saturdays. The Math LAB isn't even announced yet, so i
      have no idea when i have to go in there...

      i'm a little freaked out... okay, more than a little freaked out. i'm
      terrified and shaking in my slippers... *whimpers*

      Many blessings,
      LindseyAnn
      CP67 ~ Lady of Vibrations
      Reviewer at _Ecata SENSUAL_ (http://sensual.ecataromance.com/)
      Reviewer at _EcataRomance.com_ (http://www.ecataromance.com/)
      "An' it harm none, do as ye will. An' it cause harm, do as ye must."

    • Vaughan
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 4, 2006
        >>>I'm in college... I went to orientation and registered for classes
        Yesterday... it's friggin COMPLICATED. ...
        I'm a little freaked out...

        LindseyAnn,

        What you're feeling is really, really normal. I felt the same way my first
        few days on campus, and I lived in my college town even. The freaky feeling
        will go away as you get used to classes and where things are and meet people
        Your schedule doesn't seem too bad. Sounds like you have time to relax and
        find the library and places to eat.
        You'll make it.

        ...Susan

        Susan Vaughan
        gullwood@...
        Breaking All the Rules (Feb.), Deadly Memories (Aug.) - SIM
        www.susanvaughan.com * www.intimatemomentsauthors.com

      • Donna Zapf
        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 4, 2006
          Yeah LindseyAnn, you made if though one of the scariest days of college... classes will be a breeze next to registration!

          Hugs,
          donna

        • Jean C. Gordon
          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 4, 2006
            LindseyAnn -- I had to laugh. I got your post just after my daughter spent
            two hours on my computer registering for her college classes. Half of the
            ones her advisor told her to register for were already full and the times
            for the other ones conflicted with each other. She was back and forth
            between the phone to her advisor and the computer to register. She's going
            back to school to get a second BA -- in nursing this time. Her first is in
            plant science.

            Jean

          • Ally
            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 4, 2006
              Good luck LindseyAnn!

              Stinks that school takes up so much time..... ok.... reading time. :)

              Ally
            • FrancieMarie1@aol.com
              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 12, 2006
                In a message dated 4/4/2006 2:53:13 P.M. Central Standard Time,
                sweetchibihentai@... writes:

                i'm a little freaked out... okay, more than a little freaked out. i'm
                terrified and shaking in my slippers... *whimpers*

                LINDSEY ANN,

                Computers have taken all of the fun out of registering for college.

                Back in the 70's we used to stand in line at one or two of the gyms waiting
                to get in to get our classes.

                All of the teachers were seated at tables in the gyms with their boxes in
                front of them. Each box held the cards available for their classes. When
                their cards were gone, the class was full.

                There was so much comradery among the students as we all encouraged each
                other and wished each other luck at getting a class card before they were all
                given out.

                I am sure registering on computers as they do now is much more efficient and
                quicker, but it sure was fun to register the old way.

                Good luck, Lindsey Ann, and get ready to enjoy some of the best days of your
                life.

                Fran

                Fran Shaff, award-winning author
                _ www.members.aol.com/frnshaff_ (http://www.members.aol.com/frnshaff)

              • alice
                Message 7 of 14 , Apr 13, 2006
                  Fran, admit it. There was lots of boy watching to be done. :)

                  Ally
                  One Beach. One Book. Which will you pick?
                  http://cataurl.com/dPEmz
                • alice
                  Message 8 of 14 , Apr 13, 2006
                    Dear dear readers........ yes, you caught me thinking about the beach.
                    And books. And so I want to know. If you were stranded on a beach which
                    book would you bring with you? It's entirely up to you but you can only
                    pick one. I'm so mean, aren't I? :)

                    Come tell me in the Question/Voting Booth: http://cataurl.com/dPEmz

                    Ally
                  • FrancieMarie1@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 14 , Apr 20, 2006
                      In a message dated 4/13/2006 10:32:04 A.M. Central Standard Time,
                      alice@... writes:

                      Fran, admit it. There was lots of boy watching to be done. :)

                      Ally

                      ALLY,

                      I got married when I was 19. Met my husband when I was a freshman, got
                      married during semester break of sophomore year.

                      Still married to the same guy three decades later. :-) And he's still a
                      hunk. He's over at the gym lifting weights right now!

                      Message 10 of 14 , May 3, 2006
                        How's college coming, LindseyAnn?

                        What's new with everyone else? Any new babies or grandbabies in the
                        family? How about new jobs? I hear one of our reviewers is going to
                        be a teacher next year.
                      • Keely Skillman
                        Message 11 of 14 , May 3, 2006
                          Hey, Ally. I'm a newish aunt. My baby brother's very first child
                          arrived in March and is keeping his daddy on his toes.

                          I'm off to review more . . . . *hugs*
                          Keely

                          --- In CataNetwork-Readers@yahoogroups.com, "Ally" <alice@...> wrote:

                          > How's college coming, LindseyAnn?
                          >
                          > What's new with everyone else? Any new babies or grandbabies in the
                          > family? How about new jobs? I hear one of our reviewers is going to
                          > be a teacher next year.

                        • Ally
                          Message 12 of 14 , May 4, 2006
                            Keely, have you reviewed any good books lately?
                          • Keely Skillman
                            Message 13 of 14 , May 5, 2006
                              Yep, I have Ally!

                              Through Neon Eyes: Zoner by Michael Barnette will be available at eXtasy once they work out their cart vender issues and come back online. Zoner is worth the wait! It's edgy and hot m/m action with a fantastic futuristic setting!

                              Review: http://sensual.ecataromance.com/reviews?type==&id=y

                              Ghost Redeemed by Mary Winter is available at Ellora's Cave and absolutely wonderful. Makes me want to find a sexy ghost of my own.

                              Review: http://sensual.ecataromance.com/reviews?type==&id=0

                              WyndRiver Sinner by Charlotte Boyett-Compo is available at Ellora's Cave and combines two of my favorite type of heros . . . Bad-boy cowboy marshal type with a blood sucker! It will leave you tingling!

                              Review: http://sensual.ecataromance.com/reviews?type==&id=1

                              And for those who like their heros tall, tough and furry . . . Cascadia Wolves: Enforcerby Lauren Dane is available at Ellora's Cave. The hero is a tough guy with a bad attitude and the job of pack law enforcement and he's absolutely drool worthy!

                              Review: http://sensual.ecataromance.com/reviews?type==&id=˜

                              Keely

                              PS. Yahoo . . . JUST delivered your email to me tonight! *sigh*

                              Message 14 of 14 , May 8, 2006
                                --- In CataNetwork-Readers@yahoogroups.com, Keely Skillman
                                <rozblaede1@...> wrote:

                                > Yep, I have Ally!
                                >
                                > Through Neon Eyes: Zoner by Michael Barnette will be available at
                                eXtasy once they work out their cart vender issues and come back
                                online. Zoner is worth the wait! It's edgy and hot m/m action with a
                                fantastic futuristic setting!

                                > Review: http://sensual.ecataromance.com/reviews?type=&id=79

                                Wow! Thank you so much for the great review, Keely.

                                Michael Barnette
                                Fiction with an Erotic Edge
                                http://groups.yahoo.com/group/immortal_heroes

                                Like your boys hot? Like them with one another?
                                Through Neon Eyes-See the future through the eyes of a gunwhore.
                                Watch for the following series coming to eXtasy Books.
                                Mercykill-rock bands, hot guys, steamy sex and paranormal twists.
                                Legend of the Autumn Wind-Hot guys, swords, magic and men in love.