Looking back... your favorite book from 2004?

  • Ally
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2005
      So, it's 2005. Happy New Year! Looking back at 2004, what was your
      favorite book? I loved all Rebecca Winter's books, so her 2004 titles
      tied for my favorite. :)

      What about you?

      Ally
    • Donna
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2005
        I have so many that I can not choose just one. But it is about time for the
        CataRomance Reviewers' Choice awards and Books of the year!