Promo: Chat at The Story Board 12/9/06

  • gwiz10@optonline.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      I will be one of two featured authors at The Story Board Saturday, 12/9/06 from 10am � 2pm. Those wishing to learn more about me, my books, or participating in the day�s events (reading great excerpts, meeting like-minded readers and authors...AND winning some really good books), should join up at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/The_Story_Board_/

      Looking forward to seeing you all there!

      Gracie
      Predator's Salvation: Sisters of Emsharra 2 - 9/06
      Terms of Surrender: The Matchmaker 2 - 10/06
      In Plain Sight - Coming 12/06 from Siren Publishing, Inc.
      http://www.sirenpub.com
      http://www.graciecmckeever.com