Launch Party & New Newsletter

  • Ally
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      Dear Reader,

      As you know, we're moving the newsletter from yahoogroups to the
      cataromance.com site. That means you need to take action today!
      We're continuing with prizes for subscribers of the new newsletter.

      How to sign up for the newsletter on the CataRomance.com website:
      Visit CataRomance.com.
      Make sure you're registered and logged in.
      Visit the following link (copy and paste if needed):
      http://www.cataromance.com/html/modules.php?name=Groups&op=info&gid=4
      Click Join.

      Also, join us for a chat tomorrow night (December 2) at 9pm EST with
      author Sloan St. James. She'll be discussing her new book The Dark Plain.

      ABOUT THE BOOK
      The Dark Plain
      by Sloan St. James
      Baycrest Books
      ISBN# 0-9728450-4-6

      The ancient Druids guarded the secret of the gate between the earthly
      plain of the living and the dark plain of the dead. Like the Knights
      of the Templar, the Clan Donegal vowed to protect the secret of their
      village with their lives. Throughout history, many of the family paid
      the ultimate price. Their reward for such devotion was a miraculous
      gift, or was it a curse?

      Love and hate are both eternal. Cala McCoy's love for Jack Wolfe
      transcended time, but revenge that consumed his soul had him on a
      collision course with Hell. Forgiveness was the answer. Only an
      ancient ritual could purge the hatred he'd carried for the man that
      murdered him eight hundred years ago, or himself for murdering his
      son. Once the cancer was removed he could share in the miracle of the
      Samhain. As the Donegals lift the veil between the worlds of the
      living and dead and he can hold his child in his arms one last time.

      SEE YOU AT 9PM!

      Ally