Rene Lyons at Midnight Moon Cafe!

  • Tempest Knight
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      Our next Midnight Brew will feature rising star and paranormal author
      Rene Lyons!

      Having always had a love of books, it wasn't until the age of fifteen
      that Rene Lyons knew writing was something she simply had to do.

      Lost in history at an early age, the Knights Templar always held a
      special spot in her heart.

      Then there is her obsession with all things dark and mysterious,
      especially vampires. It seemed only natural that her two loves would
      one day come together in the form of the Templar Vampires. She
      couldn't resist the call of these damned warriors. They crept into her
      mind and pounded on her brain, leaving her no choice but to write
      them. She now spends her days balancing her family and her writing, as
      she lives a dream she'd chased for nearly twenty years.

      One rule Rene always tries to live by is to never take herself too
      seriously. Life is too short not to laugh as much as she can every day.

      Rene lives in New York with her incredible and supportive husband, her
      daughter (who she calls her miracle), and two crazy cats.

      Remember to mark your calendars for tomorrow Thursday, November 2,
      when we welcome Ms. Rene Lyons to the Midnight Moon Café
      (http://midnightmooncafe.blogspot.com/)!

      The Café will be giving away a copy of Ms. Lyon's book, The Daystar,
      to one lucky reader. So don't miss it!
      (http://midnightmooncafe.blogspot.com/)