Special Announcements Nov. 3, 2004

  • Donna
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2004
      Hello CataRomance Readers,

      I have a couple announcements that will be of interest to you!

      First from Ally about CataRomance...

      We're back online and ready for you to come see our beautiful new
      site. We added a few things during our update and we have plans to add
      more. When you get a chance, do check out the site at:
      www.cataromance.com. I'm sure you'll be interested in the Category
      Lines listings. We don't have all the lines up yet but this is already
      a favorite feature. We also have a wonderful new chatroom.

      And speaking of our chatroom, make plans to attend tonight's Launch
      Party (Nov. 3) at 9pm EST. We'll be chatting with Zebra author
      Kristina Cook about her release, Unlaced, a historical romance. See
      you then! Bring a friend. Ally CataRomance.com Team Leader -
      CataRomance Staff

      Next an update about our Newsletter!

      We will be changing over to a new Newsletter format directly from out
      CataRomance website. We're moving our newsletter database from yahoo
      to our site and you will want to visit www.CataRomance.com to rejoin
      the new and improved newsletter. This old Yahoo site will become a
      readers loop that will be opened to all discussion of category romance
      among readers. How cool is that?!

      Don't forget the Kristina Cook chat tonight. We have a brand new room
      and you will love it!! 9 pm EST USA.

      Cheers,
      Donna