Spotlight on? It's up to you!

  • Alice Anderson
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 1, 2005
      We've talked to the SIM authors (boy was that fun, and we've had a great
      time with the Silhouette Romance authors. Who should we spotlight and talk
      to next? It's up to YOU!

      Come vote:
      http://ecataromance.com/static/forums/upload/index.php?showtopic=97

      Ally
    • Alice Anderson
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 1, 2005
        Now Diana, I can't wait to hear your vote........ but who do you all think
        is the sexiest man in 2005? Perhaps someone who jumped onto the scene or an
        old favorite?

        Come on ladies, I know you've got a vote. :) It'll be our little secret.

        Bron? Liz? I know you guys are going to share. :)

        Ally, who's still trying to decide
      • Alice Anderson
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 2, 2005
          Anyone know what's going on with her? Her website is down and has been for
          weeks.
        • Helen/Nell/Knell
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 4, 2005
            Hmmm, this is a tough one. I think I may have to revisit some
            favorites before I decide.

            Nell

            http://nelldixonrw.blogspot.com
            Marrying Max – Peoples Friend Story Collection – July 06
            The Cinderella Substitute –Moonlit Romance – July 06
            http://www.nelldixon.com Check out my contest – win jewellery!
          • Alice Anderson
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 7, 2005
              Looks like we'll be hosting Harlequin Historical week next. :)

              Keep your votes coming!
            • Alice Anderson
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 7, 2005
                35 authors, lots of prizes, one great Scavenger Hunt. Enter the Happy
                Holidays Scavenger Hunt today and meet some great authors along the way.
                We've got every kind of author from your favorite category stars, to début
                authors, single title, ebook, even some group sites and up and coming
                writers.

                Check out the prizes!

                The Writing Playground is donating an autographed hardback copy of OPEN
                SEASON by Linda Howard along with a handmade beaded book thong.

                Liz Fielding is giving away five signed books.

                Sylvia Day will be donating an autographed coverflat of her Feb. '06 Brava
                release, BAD BOYS AHOY!, and some related promotional items.

                Aysel Arwen is donating a signed copy of her next novel, A Pharaoh, A Spell
                And Jade, as well as a Bath & Body Works basket full of items to pamper
                yourself before starting another great book!

                Autographed copy of TO LOVE, HONOR AND DEFEND by Beth Cornelison- which sold
                out at eHarlequin!

                An autographed copy of Trust No One by Barbara Phinney

                A Maine Christmas ornament from Bethany Oliver

                Crystal Inman will donate an autographed paperback copy of Virtually Yours.

                Signed set of The Alcolar Family trilogy in a Kate Walker bookbag

                Kelsey George is giving away a copy of her first ebook - KILL A PAINTED PONY

                Kenna Fallon is giving away a glass bead book thong in winners choice of
                colors

                Nicola Marsh is giving away a copy of her recent release, Impossibly
                Pregnant

                Autographed copy of Almost a Family by Roxanne Rustand

                Autographed copy of Sweetest Taboo by Yolanda Greggs

                A holiday ornament from Kate Hill

                Leigh Ellwood will be giving away a download of Muse

                Diskette of Lesley-Anne's book 'The Beggarmaid'

                An ebook copy of The Christmas Village

                Free Download of Now and Forever

                Free download of any one Maggie Casper title

                Winner's choice: a download of any Pearl Jones e-release

                Reader's choice of download from Rayne Forrest's current list.

                A PDF download of the From the Deep anthology featuring Shelley Munro's
                story, Currents Run Deep

                A copy of Starfire from Triskelion Publishing

                a print copy of Blanche's Desire

                Free download of All I Want for Christmas

                From Donica Covey "Print of my new book cover, signed, suitable for framing"

                a free e-copy of "Salsa Therapy...and Other Home Remedies"

                Three copies of White Tigress, the first of Jade's exotic and erotic Tigress
                series!

                copy of the print book m/m romance by Laura Baumbach

                Download of any book in Jeanne's trilogy

                Visit our new sister site, SingleTitles.com, to enter.
                http://www.singletitles.com

                Ally