CataRomance Newsletter Sept. 5, 2004

  • Donna
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2004
      CataRomance Readers Newsletter
      Vol. 3 No. 27 September 5, 2004
      Donna Zapf, editor

      ~Dear Readers~

      I join all of you in remembering the children and families that were
      touched by the tragedy at the school in Beslan, Russia. Our hearts
      and prayers are with them.

      CataRomance Reviews

      THE MARINE MEETS HIS MATCH By Cathie Linz
      Silhouette Romance SEPTEMBER 2004 41/2 Stars

      Sizzling attraction, fast-paced action and fun characters describe THE
      MARINE MEETS HIS MATCH by Cathie Linz.
      Carol Hutchens, CataRomance Reviewer
      http://www.cataromance.com/modules.php?name=MReviews&op=show&rid=290

      Family Matters by Joan Kilby September 2004
      Category Romance 4 1/2 Stars

      Is it time for your regular emotional fix? Do you need that swift
      intake of rich, exciting deep love and romance? Here, take two
      spoonfuls of Joan Kilby's sensational new novel, Family Matters,
      and
      settle down.
      Kelly Bowerman, CataRomance Reviews.
      http://www.cataromance.com/modules.php?name=MReviews&op=show&rid=291

      THE RIGHT WOMAN by Linda Warren
      Harlequin Superromance August 2004 4 Stars

      THE RIGHT WOMAN by Linda Warren is the right book for you if you like
      passionate romance, spine-tingling suspense and well developed
      characters. Linda Warren has skillfully written the sequel to THE
      WRONG WOMAN, delving further into the lives of twins, Sarah and
      Serena.
      Donna Zapf, CataRomance Reviews
      http://www.cataromance.com/modules.php?name=MReviews&op=show&rid=293

      WYOMING WEDDING by Nancy J. Parra
      Avalon Historical Romance October 2004 4 Stars

      Nancy J. Parra saved the dreamiest Morgan brother for last, writing
      Shay Morgan's story in WYOMING WEDDING. This witty, winsome tale
      had
      me flipping pages, oblivious to anything but the unfolding story of
      Jenny and Shay.
      Donna Zapf, CataRomance.com
      http://www.cataromance.com/modules.php?name=MReviews&op=show&rid=294

      THE UNKNOWN DAUGHTER by Anna DeStefano
      Harlequin SuperRomance October 2004 5 Stars

      Absorbing! Intriguing! Fascinating! THE UNKNOWN DAUGHTER by Anna
      DeStefano is an absorbing story of intriguing family secrets and small
      town meddling that fascinated me from page one!
      Donna Zapf, CataRomance Reviews
      http://www.cataromance.com/modules.php?name=MReviews&op=show&rid=295

      WHISPERING VINES by Renu Mahajan
      Publish America August 2004 4 Stars

      Renu Mahajan's romantic debut novel, WHISPERING VINES, had me
      reading
      late into the night and sighing with pleasure. It is very apparent
      from the vivid descriptions of the Chilean landscape and vineyard
      operations that Renu researched her brilliantly written novel well.
      Donna Zapf, CataRomance Reviews
      http://www.cataromance.com/modules.php?name=MReviews&op=show&rid=296

      LOVE ON THE AIR by Sierra Donovan
      Avalon Books OCTOBER 2004 3 1/2 Stars

      Sierra Donovan exudes a refreshingly sweet tone in her first novel,
      LOVE ON THE AIR. With captivating characters that sparkle, and a
      unique setting to add interest, this is an enjoyable book to read.
      Carol Hutchens, CataRomance Reviewer
      http://www.cataromance.com/modules.php?name=MReviews&op=show&rid=292

      Quote of the Week

      Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have
      imagined.
      Henry David Thoreau ~ author~

      If you are interested in becoming an e-book reviewer for eCataRomance,
      please contact me, donna@....

      REMINDER: Invite your friends over to CataRomance, tell everyone at
      chat, link us on your websites and any loops you belong to. Help get
      our name out there! Thanks!!

      Readers, do you have any comments? Gripes? Advice? Accolades?
      Write me, donna@.... See you next week!