RE: [Cata-Readers] Digest Number 206

  • Alice Anderson
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2005
      LOL, that title is a mouthful!

      I'm always looking for a book that can make me laugh and feel at the same
      time. :)

      Ally
    • Donna Zapf
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2005
        Try Kathleen Long's CHERRY ON TOP! Funny stuff.

        Donna

      • Alice Anderson
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2005
          We've got a new contest going on right now courtesy of Liz Fielding and her
          new book Strictly Business. Liz, pop in and tell us about the book! Stop
          by the contest listing to check it out:
          http://cataromance.com/contest

          And click here (or copy and paste) to enter:
          http://cataromance.com/contact_&_submissions/enter_contest

          Good luck! Love that title!

          Ally

          CataRomance.com ~ Home of Happy Endings
          Community for Readers who love category romance!
          Sign up for our FREE newsletter!