Re: [Cata-Readers] We're saying goodbye to Temptation tonight

  • Elizabeth Banda
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 1, 2005
      I am so disappointed that I missed the chat, I had
      been looking forward to it all week. At the last
      minute I had to take my 4 yr old nephew to his
      swimming class.

      So what did I miss? Is there a transcript anywhere?

      Elizabeth

      --- Alice Anderson <alice@...> wrote:

      > I may have mentioned it before, but I wanted to
      > remind everyone that we're
      > having a chat tonight to say goodbye to the
      > Temptation line (at least here
      > in the US.) I'm so sad to see it go but we've
      > invited lots of the authors of
      > the line and maybe we can find out what fun stories
      > they'll be writing in
      > the future.
      >
      > Have any of you read the last Temptations this
      > month? What'd you think?
      >
      > We'll be in the cata chatroom at 9pm EST. I'll be
      > back later with more
      > details. If you're planning to come, please let me
      > know. :)
      >
      > Ally

      Yahoo! Sports
      http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
    • Alice Anderson
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 6, 2005
        I was thinking about some of the books I've read lately, over breakfast, and
        that got me thinking about category novels that push the envelope, think
        outside the box.

        I really like a good story that keeps me guessing, I guess isn't too
        predictable. But I like the stability of knowing what I'm going to get from
        a category as well.

        What category books are really outside the box? Which ones have you read
        that pushed the envelope?

        Ally