Temptation Authors are Here! CataRomance Update May 5, 2003

  • Ally
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2003

      Readers Newsletter

      Dear Reader,

      As you may have noticed, the catasite was down for most of April.  The good news is that the site has been switched over to my server.  So no more roller coaster rides.  Once I get everything back up and working, I'll let you know.  For now, enjoy the forums and check stay tuned for the new features at Cataromance.

      ~What's New~
      The homepage of the cata site is back up.  Check it out to see what's going on this month.  Visit www.cataromance.com.

      ~Of Interest~
      It's TEMPTATION Month at CataRomance.  We're chatting with the Temptresses all month long.  If you have a question for them, ask it here: http://www.sterlingpresence.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=51
      We've got all your favorite authors rounded up, so please take a moment to stop by.  Who's going to be there?  Well, here's the short list! Vicki Lewis Thompson, Cindi Myers, Julie Elizabeth Leto, Kathleen O'Reilly, Barbara Dunlop, Nancy Warren, Janelle Denison, Jill Shalvis, Liz Jarrett, Shannon Hollis, Jamie Denton and Joanne Rock

      Trying to figure out what to plant in your garden?  Join the Cata Authors and discuss gardening in April Showers bring May Flowers: http://www.sterlingpresence.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=52

      Summer's almost here!  Time to get ready for that swimsuit.  Looking for a good exercise program?  Join the Cata Authors and discuss Diets & Exercise: http://www.sterlingpresence.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=58

      Stop by the Reader's Lounge and give us your Recommendation for Mother's Day gifts. http://www.sterlingpresence.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=50

      And if you're new to the forums, be sure to stop by New Readers so we can get to know each other. http://www.sterlingpresence.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=45

      ~On Shelves~

      A Knight's Kiss~ Nicole Burnham~ Silhouette Romance Soulmates~
      The Hundred-Year Itch~ Holly Jacobs~ Harlequin Duets~ 0-373-44166-5
      THE GENTRYS: CINCO~ Linda Conrad~ Silhouette Desire~0-373-76508-8
      A Love to Keep~ Cynthia Rutledge~ Steeple Hill Love Inspired~ 0-373-87215-5
      Wild & Wicked~ Joanne Rock~ Harlequin Blaze~ 0-373-79091-0
      Baby Chase~ Hannah Bernard ~ Mills and Boon Tender Romance~ 0263833739
      Her Greek Tycoon ~ Kate Walker ~ Mills & Boon By Request~ 0263835901
      The Bridesmaid's Reward ~ Liz Fielding ~ Harlequin Romance

      ~BookClub Reminder~
      We're discussing The Hostage Bride by Kate Walker this month in the BookClub.  Stop by! Tell us what you thought of the book.  What did you think of Rico and Fliss?

      Also, make a nomination for May.  If there's a category romance out this month that you really like, nominate it for a BookClub pick.

      Stop by on May 10th to vote for your favorite.

      ~Contests & Freebies~
      It's Cata Bookmark Mania month!  Join the Temptations Authors discussion, The Hostage Bride BookClub Pick discussion, April Showers brings May Flowers, Diets & Exercise or Cata Newbies discussion... And you've got yourself a bookmark from one of your favorite CataRomance authors.  All you have to is drop by and say hi!

      Don't forget to stop by the forums!  We're cooking up all sorts of fun.  Forum link: http://www.sterlingpresence.com/phpBB2/index.php

      And of course, don't forget to stop by www.cataromance.com .

      Tell all your friends about CataRomance.  Feel free to forward this message on to anyone who might be interested.

      Ally | alice@...
      Sterling Presence webdesign | http://www.sterlingpresence.com
      The Perfect Marriage of Art and Technology
      Take advantage of 18 years of experience and get results!
      CataRomance Webmistress | www.cataromance.com