CataRomance Updates - Look Again...

  • Ally
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20 6:51 AM
      Dear Reader,

      Take another look at cataromance.com. Our site is up again, and while our
      revisions are far from complete, we're sure you'll love the new layout of
      the For Readers page. All the information you want it at your finger tips.

      As always, we have On Shelves and Coming soon information.
      http://www.cataromance.com/forreaders.shtml We've also got a complete
      listing of Cata Authors.

      New For Readers~

      Now you'll find the Smooch of the Week as well as the Featured Author Bio on
      the For Readers page. Click: http://www.cataromance.com/forreaders.shtml and
      enjoy the reading experience.

      Also on the For Readers page, you'll find a listing of Contests, Freebies,
      and a new poll.

      Remember, cataromance.com is supported by members like you. Our webmistress
      works hard to bring the most up to date information to you each and every
      week. If you love cataromance.com, consider making a donation via paypal or
      by cash or personal check.

      As always, we'd LOVE to hear your opinions, so why not drop by the new
      forums and share your thoughts about romance, favorite books, or
      cataromance.com. http://www.sterlingpresence.com/phpBB2/index.php

      Since you're a member of this mailing list, you're already signed up for our
      new contest! We're giving away five new books, bookmarks, and more. Be
      sure to tell your friends and family so they'll have a chance to win as
      well!

      Don't forget to take another look at www.cataromance.com . We'll see you
      there.

      Celebrating Category Romance,

      Ally | alice@...
      Sterling Presence web design | http://www.sterlingpresence.com
      The Perfect Marriage of Art and Technology
      Take advantage of 18 years of experience and get results!
      CataRomance Webmistress | www.cataromance.com