Submission Call - Total-E-Bound Publishing - erotic romance

  • Rebecca Douglas
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2013

      Total-E-Bound Publishing is a royalty paying, full-service ePublisher. This means that we do not charge fees for the author at any time. We pay a royalty rate of 40% of the RRP for eBooks, 30% for audio, and 10% for print, based on our standard two year contract. Our contracts are for both electronic and print rights.

      Total-E-Bound Publishing—a leading erotic romance publisher—are now open to submissions for the following. In all instances please submit the first three and last chapters, plus synopsis to submissions@...

      We’re looking for MFM or MF short stories and novellas (10-15k and 15-30k respectively) in any genre, and are also looking for submissions for our Christmas collection and first 2014 anthology – guidelines as follows

      Frost Bite (Christmas 2013)

      • We have a thirst! Let us get our teeth into your winter tales of darkly dominant vampires. We want you to go bats writing stories about devilish bloodsuckers who have as much attitude as they have testosterone, and an insatiable hunger for passion, preying ruthlessly on unsuspecting totty.
      • Any pairing (MF, MM, Menage/MMF/MFM), 15 – 20,000 words please.
      • Heat Rating: Burning/Melting (the hotter the better)
      • The submission deadline is June 1st 2013 for release in December 2013.
      • Submit the full story plus synopsis.

      When submitting, please enter “Frost Bite Submission” in the email subject line.

      Stand to Attention – Men in Uniform Anthology

      Guidelines:

      • 10K to 15K word count per short story
      • Can you write a short story about seductive soldiers, passionate pilots, or sexy SEALs? We’re looking for some hunky heroes to service those in need.
      • Plenty of testosterone in this anthology as we’re only looking for Gay MM or MMM stories.
      • Heat Rating: Burning/Melting (see our book rating info)

      The submission deadline is July 1st 2013 for release in January 2014

      Submit the full story plus synopsis. When submitting, please enter “Stand to Attention Submission” in the email subject line.

      We look forward to seeing your submissions!

      Rebecca Douglas
      Senior Editor

      Total-E-Ntwined Limited

      T/A Total-E-Bound Publishing

      Think Tank
      Ruston Way

      Lincoln
      LN6 7FL

      Company No:6032552

      www.total-e-bound.com

      The information transmitted in and/or with this email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material which may be protected by the Data Protection Acts 1984 and 1998.

      Statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail may not represent those of the company. You are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.

      Please check this e mail for virus infection. This email was sent through a virus checker that is regularly updated, but we cannot accept responsibility if a virus is detected.