CataNetwork Reviewers' Choice Awards

  • Donna Zapf
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 14, 2013
      CataNetwork has had the pleasure of reviewing books for authors for nearly a decade.  We are like kids in a candy store with the variety of awesome authors, wonderful writing styles and diverse genres to choose from.  Our appreciation and respect for all authors is heartfelt and we wish we could give awards everyone for their creativity and generosity in sharing their talents with readers everywhere.

      It is a great honor for the reviewers at CataNetwork to present our prestigious Reviewers’ Choice Awards for 2012 to the following authors at

      CataRomance
      Single Titles
      Sensual Reads